Centennial Gift Basket
The Centennial Gift Basket features some of the tastiest goodies Spokane has to offer. Perfect for an office, this basket makes a great referral appreciation gift. One client said, "The Centennial gift basket was a perfect thank you gift for a client who referred business my way. They loved it and it was something the whole office could enjoy!"
The Centennial Gift Basket features:
- Indaba's High Drive Steeped Coffee Packets
- Revival Tea
- Michele's Assorted Truffles
- Creamy caramels made by Buttercup and Blossom’s
- Beautiful candy dish made by Tammy Randall at Silverpine Studio
- Coconut-eez- A Healthy Coconut Snack
- Spokandy Chocolatier's Dark Chocolate Mint Bar
- Spokandy Chocolatier's Madagascar Vanilla and Sea Milk Chocolate Bar
- Spokandy Chocolatier's"Gone Nuts" Popcorn
- Spokandy Chocolatier's Supreme Salted Nut Mix
Each basket is filled with goods and products made right here in Spokane. The tea flavor, the design on the candy dish, the bow color, and the floral arrangement all may vary depending on availability.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your gift! If you're not, please contact us and we will make it right!
Gift baskets are available within 15 miles of our location.
The delievery fees are as follows:
$10 for a delivery made between 0-5 miles of our location.
$15 for a delivery made between 5.1-9 miles of our location.
$19.99 for a delivery between 9.1-12 miles of our location.
You can select your desired delivery date in the cart. (Earliest delivery date is 2 days from the order date)
Free local pick up is also available.
For shipping options, please see our gift box options.
Do you want to add a message card?
If you want to add a message card we have a wide variety to choose from, designed by a local artist!