Grand Gift Basket
The Grand Gift Basket features:
- Coffee from two local roasters; Roast House Coffee and Indaba
- 2 local teas; Revival Tea Company and Winterwoods Tea Company
- Spokandy Dark Mint Chocolate Bar
- Spokandy Madagasgar Vanilla and Sea Salt Milk Chocolate Bar
- Creamy caramels made by Buttercup and Blossom’s
- Beautiful mug made by Tammy Randall at Silverpine Studio
- Custom coaster by Minda Hesskamp of Slow Hiker Studios that highlights a well-known spot in Spokane
- An extraordinary, framed photograph of scenic Spokane by Doyle Wheeler
- French press
- Silicone reusable loose leaf tea bag
Each basket is filled with goods and products made right here in Spokane. The coffee roast, tea flavors, photograph, the picture on the coaster, the color of the pottery mug, the french press, the basket, and the floral arrangement all may vary depending on availability.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your gift! If you're not, please contact us and we will make it right!
Gift baskets are available within 15 miles of our location.
The delievery fees are as follows:
$10 for a delivery made between 0-5 miles of our location.
$15 for a delivery made between 5.1-9 miles of our location.
$19.99 for a delivery between 9.1-12 miles of our location.
You can select your desired delivery date in the cart. (Earliest delivery date is 2 days from the order date)
Free local pick up is also available.
For shipping options, please see our gift box options.
Do you want to add a message card?
If you want to add a message card we have a wide variety to choose from, designed by a local artist!