Grand Gift Basket- Holiday Edition
The Grand Gift Basket features:
- Holiday Coffee Blend from two local roasters; Roast House Coffee (Working Elf Blend) and Indaba (Gnome Blend)
- 2 local teas; Revival Tea Company and Winterwoods Tea Company
- Creamy caramels made by Buttercup and Blossom’s
- Beautiful mug made by Tammy Randall at Silverpine Studio
- Custom coaster by Minda Hesskamp of Slow Hiker Studios that highlights a well-known spot in Spokane
- An extraordinary framed photograph of scenic Spokane by Doyle Wheeler
- A recent issue of Art Chowder Magazine
- French press
- Silicone reusable loose leaf tea bag
- Sweet Frostings Hot Cocoa Bomb
Each basket is filled with goods and products made right here in Spokane. The coffee roast, tea flavors, photograph, the picture on the coaster, the color of the pottery mug, the basket, and the floral arrangement, and the flavor of hot cocoa bomb all may vary depending on availability.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your gift! If you're not, please contact us and we will make it right!
Gift baskets are for free local delivery only within 6 miles of our location in Downtown Spokane. There is a $10 delivery charge for a delivery made between 6-12 mile of our location.
You can select your desired delivery date in the cart. (Earliest delivery date is 3 days from the order date) Free local pick up is also available.
For shipping options, please see our gift box options.
Do you want to add a message card?
If you want to add a message card we have a wide variety to choose from, designed by a local artist!